What is My Home Worth?
Receive a custom evaluation for your home, including comparisons to other homes that have recently sold or are on the market. This guarantees you receive the most accurate information available. To find out what your home is worth, fill out the information below:
Click here for some tips on maximizing the sale of your home.
If you're looking for a professional to help you negotiate the complexities of selling your home...you deserve the best. You've come to the right place! The experience, dedication, communication and strong negotiating skill you'll receive from our team will help ensure the successful and most profitable sale of your home.
Just a few reasons why so many sellers choose me:
1. First Time Seller Specialists - Ever notice that there are many programs for "First Time Home Buyers"? Yet you never hear about help for "First Time Home Sellers". We have developed a concise plan to help you negotiate the tricky waters of contract negotiations and the mountains of disclosures to get your home SOLD, for the highest possible price, in the shortest amount of time, with the least amount of hassle.
2. The Local Advantage - Since 1994 I have built a wealth of knowledge and techniques to specifically help homeowners in Orange County. Take advantage of the broad spectrum of technologies and tools that we'll use to sell your home, from start to close.
3. Internet Advertising- Since 83% of today's home buyers start their search on the Internet, top placement on search engines is essential. You'll gain access to placement on Google, Bing, and 386 other websites, with us. This will maximize your exposure and bring a larger number of potential buyers to view information about your home, thereby getting you the maximum sales price in the minimum amount of time.
4. Email Campaigns- It's important to "work the network". We can work together to identify the right people to target market your home and stay in touch with them by email and text campaigns, to drive excitement and interest.
5. Personal Touch - Of course, technology alone won't sell your home. Face-to-face interaction provides the advantage to sell your home-and you won't have to worry about a thing. The details will be handled with care and constant communication, to ensure the marketing and sale of your home go smoothly.
6. Experience is the Key - I've been a licensed Realtor since 1994, I've managed and trained at two of the other top companies in North Orange County. "Top Listing Agent", "Top Selling Agent" and "Innovations in Marketing" are just a few of the Awards I've been honored with. You deserve the very best, and I will provide it.
Home Listing Syndication
Your home can be advertised on websites all across the web, making sure buyers see your home and everything it offers. Here are just a few of the nearly 500 real estate sites where your home will appear, ONLY when you list with Scott Stephens & Keller Williams Real Estate:
Need Building Permit Information before you sell?
Here are just a few websites that might help;
Anaheim / Anaheim Hills: http://onlineagenda.anaheim.net/building/
Yorba Linda: http://www.ci.yorba-linda.ca.us/~ci26/documents
Losing your house?
Don't Ignore the Problem and Don't Get Taken by the Sharks.
Unfortunately, way to many good people are losing their homes nowadays. In fact, nationally its almost 30%, so you're not alone. This situation causes many people to be embarrassed and go into hiding, hoping the problem will just go away. I assure you, this will only make things worse...Much Worse. The affects on you credit, taxes, family and sanity could be devastating.
As if things aren't bad enough, there are many unscrupulous people out there just waiting to take advantage of you. Many people get duped by these scam artists because they mistakenly think they can spot a con coming. Make no mistake, they are making a lot of money promising "loan modifications", "short sale negotiations" and "REO deals", so they have gotten very proficient at it.
There are ways to check the validity of "housing counselors", "non-profit assistance", "attorneys" and "accountants". If they are offering to help you with any form of foreclosure rescue, they should be licenced by the; Dept. of Real Estate, Dept. of Justice or the State Bar. Better Business Bureaus are another great way to check on business practises.
Bottom line...be suspicious of anyone making unqualified promises to do exactly what you want. If is sounds to good to be true it probably is. And never pay money outside of escrow or pay any up-front fees to negotiate any kind of loan forbearance (its against the law).
The good news is, there is a way out. We have a full team of licensed negotiators & attorneys who have successfully negotiated hundreds of these types of transactions, with lending institutions of every shape & size. We will attempt to accomplish all this with no taxes consequences to you and we might even be able to get you back into your own home within 2-3 years. Best of all, when we sell your property, these extra services will cost you nothing.
To find out more about selling your home, click here